Friday, June 03, 2005

momento teen

eu sei, eu sei...

é cafona, over, chata, enfim... mas eu gosto, fazer o quê?!
(que coragem assumir isso assim, hein! rsrsrsrs...)

musiquinha de britney p'ra começar o fds intenso elevado à quinta potência!!!!!!!

i was born to make u happy (que título brega!!!!!!!!!!)

"I really wanna know what we did wrong
with the love that felt so strong
if only you were here tonight
I know that we could make it right
I don't know how to live without your love

I was born to make you happy
cuz your the only one within my heart
I was born to make you happy
always and forever you and me
thats the way our life should be
your love I was born to make you happy

I'd do anything
I'd give you my world
I'd wait forever to be your girl
just call out my name
I will be there
just to show you how much I caaaaaaare..."

No comments: