Thursday, March 16, 2006

Musiquinha da semana...

Pode ser velha, sei lá, mas é muito gostosa... Me embalou durante a semana toda, até tarde da noite no trabalho, no carro, Ipod...

Dá uma sensação boa na barriga, não sei se sou só eu que sinto isso, mas sei que dá... certas músicas têm um poder absurdo de mexer comigo!

“I’ve been searching for you...”!

Happy – Ashanti

"Boy you fill me with so much joy.. You give whatever it is that I need.. Now I'm here to stay, Won't never leave.. So glad that you fell In love with me..

My love is so good.. That I wouldn't be without you babe.. Couldn't see me without you babe.. My love is so good.. That I wouldn't be without you babe.. Couldn't see me without you babe..

All of my life… I've been searching for you…

Everyday… So glad that I found you boy…

On my mind… I've been feigning for you…

Everyday… I'm so happy, baby

Boy you got me feeling so good.. You take all the pain away from me.. Without you around, I couldn't breathe.. And I knew you fell in love with me.."

No comments: