Thursday, October 07, 2004

music...

resolvi listar pedacinhos, fragmentos das músicas que eu mais gosto... cada uma lembra uma coisa, uma pessoa, uma situação... é engraçado como isso é verdade mesmo...

"Touch your lips just so I know
In your eyes, love
it glows so
I'm bare-boned and crazy for you
When you come crash into me, baby
And I come into you"
(Crash into me, Dave Matthews Band)

"Here is my confession
May I be your possession
Boy, I need your touch
Your love, kisses and such
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny
Deny"
(I Try, Macy Gray)

"I, I'm so in love with you
Whatever you want to do
Is all right with me
'Cause you make me feel so brand new
And I want to spend my life with you"
(Let's Stay Togheter, Big Mountain)

"Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
For the break that will make it OK
There's always some reason to feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins"
(Angel, Sarah McLachlan)

"Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday"
(You're still the one, Shania Twain)

"Come on, come on
Jump a little higher
Come on, come on
If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on
We were once
Upon a time in love
We're accidentally in love"
(Accidentally in love, Counting Crows)

E por aí vai...

No comments: